Tuesday, March 13, 2012

nautical inspired, NAILS!!


Here is just a quick post! I just had to share my new nail design! I'm really into the 'nautical' look rite now...actually I've always loved it. The stripes catch my attention ALL the time.... the white on navy blue... always gets me.....I got a new outfit that goes superbly well with these nails! too bad my shirt is at the dry-cleaners or else I woulda posted an outfit to go with these fabulous nails! maybe over the weekend!

cheers









3 comments:

  1. I love your nails! How did you draw the anchors so perfectly!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!
      I googled a picture of the anchor and I bought a white nail polish that have those thin brushes, might I add it was from daiso and just winged it! lol lots of concentration and a steady hand was required...dunno if I will ever be able to do it again tho..lol

      Delete
  2. Glad I stumbled on your blog! I enjoyed reading it—so full of inspiration! Following you!

    XX,
    Betina
    Travel à la Mode

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment <3