Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the LOCK to a girl's heart!

on the note of cleaning and making things look new, I have another great tip for you all!
this may be a bit more handy then the previous post. If you own a Louis Vuitton BAG that has theiR signature LOCK, you would know that the brass starts to tarnish....TARNISH PRETTY BAD! and it looks super UGGOOO!!
I took a before and after picture so that it is more convincing then my last post (I'm learning everyday!) so here is my lock from my speedy.....it is approx. 3 years old....and I take pretty good care of my bags....but as you can see, it looks pretty bad.

BEFORE: 



AFTER:




so SHINY you can even see the reflection of my iphone cover!!! (hello kitty)

WHAT IS THE SECRET?

TOOTHPASTE AND A BIT OF WATER!

take a cotton pad or a paper towel, wet it and add a bit of tooth paste so it bubbles.
Then wipe away!

TRY IT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a great post! When my speedy's lock starts tarnishing and looking dull I'll be sure to try out this method! I love how it's really gentle too and easy to do with everyday products!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment <3